Would you like to become an official taste tester for Gourmet Berries?
We are looking for individuals who:
- are local to the area (Fairborn, OH).
- have free time during the week
- do not have food allergies
- and love fruit and chocolate
Ready to find out more?
Click on the link to fill out the Google Form Questionnaire!
Once you have filled out the questionnaire, you will a notifications when there is a new taste testing available. Dates and times will be listed here. A link for Signup Genius will be sent to you as soon as dates and times are available. There will be a limited number of slots, so make sure you sign up as soon as you get the link!
You must sign up 48hr BEFORE the taste testing slot you want.
September 2020 Taste Testing Menu and Time Slots
- Chocolate Covered Caramel Apples
- Candied Walnuts
Taste Testing Available Slots:
Upcoming Taste Testing
Chocolate Covered Cherries July 21st and July 23rd
Cookie Dough Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberries TBD
Candied Lemons TBD
Candied Limes TBD
Candied Blood Oranges TBD
Piña Colada Inspired Pineapple TBD
Brownie Batter Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberries TBD
Chocolate Covered Poached Pears TBD
Chocolate Covered Candied Apricots TBD
Chocolate Covered Apples September 1st
Chocolate Covered Caramel Apples TBD
Candied Grapefruit TBD
Hazelnut Spread Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberries TBD
What to expect during your scheduled taste testing…
- When you arrive, please make sure you are wearing a mask. You will only need to wear a mask until you get to the taste testing area, then you can remove your mask (this is out of respect for the other people working in the common area).
- Please only sign up for this taste testing IF you like the variety we are taste testing.
- If you sign up, please make sure you arrive at your scheduled time. If you do not come during your scheduled time, you will be given one more opportunity before you are removed from the taste testing group.
- Once you arrive, you will be given the items to taste and will fill out a questionnaire as you go.
- The taste testing should take 30 minutes at most.
- You will receive the variety to taste test along with a bottle of water and crackers to cleanse your palate in between varieties.
- There is a public restroom available for your use.
- For your peace of mind, we want you to know that the iPad (for the questionnaire) will be disinfected, the bar area will be disinfected, and the chair will be disinfected after EACH use.
- That's it!
- If for any reason you are not able to make your scheduled time, please notify us as soon as possible. If you are not feeling well, please do not attend. You can text, call, or email us if you cannot make your taste testing time.
Thank you for joining our taste testing group!
Please type your name in the time slot you would like to commit to. Please do not sign up if you do not like the variety that will be taste tested. There is no “penalty” for not signing up, only prizes for those who do!